Thursday, June 17, 2010

I have alot of hair loss. just dont know what to do. can anyone give me any tips?

its falling off. please help



I have alot of hair loss. just dont know what to do. can anyone give me any tips?

Nioxin makes GREAT products for this. My mom has a problem with her hair falling out, and she uses the shampoo and the scalp therapy spray. Works WONDERS. It's a little high, but it's definitely worth it. Check this website out and you'll see how great it is.



Hope it helps



I have alot of hair loss. just dont know what to do. can anyone give me any tips?

stop the stess, and basically cut back on the chemcials if your using any.... such as hair color, highlights, moose, hairspray, gel and what not, try and give up heat as well such as blow dryers and hot water, that puts a lot of strain on the strength of the hair...



I have alot of hair loss. just dont know what to do. can anyone give me any tips?

if your young thats okay i put my hair up and take it down many times a day and it breaks off and falls out when i brush it but my hair is still full and thick but try using an anti breakage shampoo and conditioner



I have alot of hair loss. just dont know what to do. can anyone give me any tips?

Well eat alot of vegetables and exercise

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit score