Sunday, June 20, 2010

I just got my hair cut into a bob. Any hairstyle tips. It is very layered in the back!?

go to walmart or any local store and buy pantine style goop. just blow dry your hair and put it in your hair and run your fingers through it make it kind of messy. it looks great like that.



I just got my hair cut into a bob. Any hairstyle tips. It is very layered in the back!?

If it's cut in a bob with layers, I would suggest getting a wax/pomade and using it on the bottom of your hair for a piecy textured look. You can also get some of the John Freida beach texturizer to just spray in for a piecy look.



I just got my hair cut into a bob. Any hairstyle tips. It is very layered in the back!?

Go the Dorothy Hamill style. Its flattering. you may also want to wear a scarf/ribbon around the top part and ending under the back of your head. Its hard to explain it! Sorry



I just got my hair cut into a bob. Any hairstyle tips. It is very layered in the back!?

use a flat iron and flip all the layers out. like this http://www.womensbeautylife.com/gallery/...



or this http://www.womensbeautylife.com/gallery/... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit score