Sunday, June 20, 2010

I m loosing my hair day by day .i m 28 yr male pls give me some tips?

which hair oil to use , wt to take in food, wt r the solutions pls let me know



I m loosing my hair day by day .i m 28 yr male pls give me some tips?

It is normal to lose little hair. But your case I don't know.



I m loosing my hair day by day .i m 28 yr male pls give me some tips?

Well try the foam rogaine or the rogain shampoo i know some people that use it and they say it works. Soo give it a try.



I m loosing my hair day by day .i m 28 yr male pls give me some tips?

stop wearing hats if you do. this increases hair loss. I am not sure of anything that really works at stopping loss or growing hair



I m loosing my hair day by day .i m 28 yr male pls give me some tips?

Don't put any chemicals on your hair, like oil or gel, (oil, keeps your scalp warm, not really good) Don't wear hats too. Here in philippines, there's a lot of celebrity using horse shampoo(i'm serious) its Maine 'n Tail. It help their hair, shiny, thick and strong.



I m loosing my hair day by day .i m 28 yr male pls give me some tips?

Hi Guru,



For hair loss medical treatments have recently become available that may help some people. One treatment involves applying a lotion, minoxidil, to the scalp twice a day. Another treatment for men is a daily pill containing finasteride, a drug that blocks the formation of the active male hormone in the hair follicle. But drugs for hair fall should only be taken after consultation with the doctor, since they might not be suitable under certain conditions and some of them may also have serious side effects. As far as the environmental factors are concerned, diet plays a very important part. You should see to it that you take a diet rich in Vitamin B-complex and proteins. Too much of stress and pollution may also be a cause of your problem. You should see to it that your scalp is not kept dirty for long.



I m loosing my hair day by day .i m 28 yr male pls give me some tips?

Dont go out and buy anything expensive.



First: Purchase a mild Shampoo (To Clarify hair, I will explain why)



Second: TRIM your hair ends (May 1 1/2 to 2 inches)



Third: Here's the magic part: Mix olive oil, almond oil, coconut oil, avocado oil and a "little" honey, (honey u will have to heat so it can blend). Either leave on ALL day or all night (if all nite, DONT use honey)



Use a teaspoon of every oil and honey,.... a little more if ur hair is long or a little less if ur hair is short



Repeat this 3-4 times a week, your hair will grow like a weed, fortify, reconstruct, moisturize, soften %26amp; remove all frizz I promise,..... and it will be super shiny!!!!



The clairifying shampoo will help take the oil off your hair when u shower



You can also use a conditioner but get a light conditioner that wont wiegh ur hair down, becuz u can over condition, I use herbl essences "clean happy" conditioner.



When I do this at nite, I wake up, shampoo %26amp; condition, rinse and style as usual. Has worked for years



You can find olive oil anywere, but the other oils you will have to buy at a local organics store, wholes foods or BJ's health corner.



Source: http://www.myspace.com/creaturemermaid.....



I m loosing my hair day by day .i m 28 yr male pls give me some tips?

check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- Hairloss/Hairfall



http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-42eT_e8_b...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit score