Thursday, June 17, 2010

I have mousey blond hair&want 2go blonde like avril lavigne and sienna miller. any professional

Ok well I have long long blond hair and it took me about a year for it to grow out and for the hair salon ppl to dye it blond! if your hair is short then start now going to the hair salon and tell them to start now dying your hair blond and in a bout 2 or 3 months you will have blond hair! another way is that if you keep getting blond high lights in your hair then it will keep getting blonder and blonder every time you go and get it done! hope my answer helps you.



I have mousey blond hair%26amp;want 2go blonde like avril lavigne and sienna miller. any professional tips???

go to a professional to have it done



I have mousey blond hair%26amp;want 2go blonde like avril lavigne and sienna miller. any professional tips???

no

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit score