Thursday, June 17, 2010

I want to get extensions. I am hispanic and my hair is not coarse. Has anyone or does anyone have an

I wanted to try Jessica sipmpsons? Is natural better than synthetic? can I use my chi straightening iron on synthetic?



I want to get extensions. I am hispanic and my hair is not coarse. Has anyone or does anyone have any tips?

extensions can ruin ur hair dependin on ur hair texture.



I want to get extensions. I am hispanic and my hair is not coarse. Has anyone or does anyone have any tips?

yes you can get extensions - they are NOT permanedt and they are VERY expensive!! Expensive according to how long and how full and how experienced your hair dresser is! no on using anything on synthetic hair pieces!!



I want to get extensions. I am hispanic and my hair is not coarse. Has anyone or does anyone have any tips?

So far 2 of my friends have hair extensions. All you have to do is just get them. Sorry! i just have no tips for that.



Love ya!



Shelly



I want to get extensions. I am hispanic and my hair is not coarse. Has anyone or does anyone have any tips?

if you are hispanic and you want to look like jessica simpson.....you better keep dreaming. you have a different type of hair. find a different role model. talk to your hair dresser.



I want to get extensions. I am hispanic and my hair is not coarse. Has anyone or does anyone have any tips?

Never had a weave but I heard that real hair is the best. I had cornrows for the first time in the summer, I used synthetic and it burned my scalp--not really but I itched horribly.



I want to get extensions. I am hispanic and my hair is not coarse. Has anyone or does anyone have any tips?

Im not sure what type of straightener my friend has but when she had synthetic extentions they melted and turned into a blog when she straightened them. It depends on the type though [I think]. I'm pretty sure some synthetic extentions are made to handle heated hairstylers.



Natutural is definatelly better but also more expensive. You should go to a hairdressers that does extentions and have a quck chat with some Q and As. goodluck.



I want to get extensions. I am hispanic and my hair is not coarse. Has anyone or does anyone have any tips?

You can no use your straightening iron on synthetic. I think if you can find hair that matches you hair color well it will look fine and it will not damage your hair. Try just gluing in the extensions, the more hair you add, the thicker the texture. If you use the Jessica Simpson hair clips, I think that would be the easiest, as they are already cut and wavy or straight, however you'd like it. Buying your own extensions may require you to cut the hair. Which is more time and money. Real hair is the way to go!



I want to get extensions. I am hispanic and my hair is not coarse. Has anyone or does anyone have any tips?

The Jessica Simpson extensions are great. They are the clip on ones, so it makes it much easier to put %26amp; take them off %26amp; you dont have to worry about putting some weird glue on your head. The synthetic ones are cheaper than the human hair ones. You cant put heat on the synthetic ones though, cause it'll burn the hair %26amp; you'll never be able to use it again. So if you're willing to spend a little more, then go for the human hair type since it'll last %26amp; the maintenance its easier than the synthetic type. Hope this helped.



I want to get extensions. I am hispanic and my hair is not coarse. Has anyone or does anyone have any tips?

get clip ons because just trust me. if u get them glued ur gonna regret it!!!!!!!!!



I want to get extensions. I am hispanic and my hair is not coarse. Has anyone or does anyone have any tips?

if u want hair like jessica simpson then u cant get extinsions u have to get weave. with weave u can glue it in with hair glue but that wont work cuz ur hai color is probaly not the same color. so u would have 2 french brade ur hair than get a hair needle and sow on the weave hope it helps and if u have more questions email me at sis4k123321@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit score