Sunday, June 20, 2010

I have weird hair- can get very oily/itchy (like after using organic shampoo), & other times qui

If I use stuff for thinning hair (I am starting to get a receding hairline/temple-area hair loss I think from taking accutane) or non-frizz shampoos, or organic/natural stuff, etc. it gets oily in less than a day.



Contrarily, my ends always get very dry and knotted with regular conditioners- which means I need to buy very thick creamy conditioner for my ends (I dont use this on my scalp).



I dunno whats going on...but if you have any clues on what may be wrong or what I may be doing wrong, or have had similar experiences and found a solution, please share.



thanks a mill!



I have weird hair- can get very oily/itchy (like after using organic shampoo), %26amp; other times quite dry. TIPS?

I use organic shampoos and conditioners too. It depends on what's in it. If you feel that your hair is too oily, and it's itchy, look for products that contain Tea Tree Oil. Tea Tree Oil is really good for irritated and itchy scalp. Also, Tea Tree has the tendency of drying oily scalps. Give it a try, but continue to shop around.



I have weird hair- can get very oily/itchy (like after using organic shampoo), %26amp; other times quite dry. TIPS?

I too have oily hair.Here's the deal:use baby shampoo,don't massage it into your scalp this agitates the hair folicle producing more oily buildup.Don't condition ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit score