Thursday, June 17, 2010

Makeup help, tips, ideas for me? I have dark brown eyes and hair!?

I would like some tips for make up that will my my eyes really POP! I like a dramatic look, and I love black eyeliner and wild eyeliner colors. However,I don't like any crazy lines, such as extending out really far. Can anyone help me with some ideas?! (ANd preferabbly pictures!)



Makeup help, tips, ideas for me? I have dark brown eyes and hair!?

try greens(with a hint of gold) or lavenders. use a warm green for all over your eye, and then dark green in the crease. or use a med.to light purple for all over your eye, and then a darker plum in your crease.



just use that as a guideline and play it up by adding more colours and that should be good!



good luck!



Makeup help, tips, ideas for me? I have dark brown eyes and hair!?

Copper, gold, pink, and purples are good for eyeshadows. Use chapstick for a base so the color shows up more vibrant. Use a rosy pink blush for your cheeks. You can also try a peachy brown for bronzer to contour your face. Don't use foundation that's too dark if your fair, it'll look muddy. But don't go too light either, because then you have a makeup line at your jaw and it just looks stupid. Put vaseline on your lashes before putting on mascara, it helps separate your lashes and makes it easier to remove.



Makeup help, tips, ideas for me? I have dark brown eyes and hair!?

for dark brown eyes, using earth tones is good, but if you want dramatic use green or pink-ish colors.



but mix it up!



use green and bronze, pink and brown, things like that



Makeup help, tips, ideas for me? I have dark brown eyes and hair!?

The smokey - eye effect is shown here:



http://www.smartmailpro.co.nz/smartmailw...



As you can tell, it makes brown eyes pop. Smokey eyes are a dramatic and classic (as well as pretty) way to show off your eyes.



Simple black eyeliner is used on the bottom and top lids. A light brownish-Grey is used on the lid, but a charcoaly-Grey is used in both corners of the eye. A pale white shadow is under the eyebrow, to highlight its shape. A few coats of black mascara are on as well.



if you are unsure of how to do the smokey eye effect, you can go on-line (like google or yahoo) and search it! Its REALLY easy once you get the hang of it!



good luck %26amp; hope i helped!



Makeup help, tips, ideas for me? I have dark brown eyes and hair!?

Get some nice bright foundation from mac or clinique. They have very good things.



Next start with some light pink blush or if you dont want to look too off then go with something like your skin colour. Next start with some nice mascara. Black is a good colour. And add some eye shadow. Remember since your just starting go with something more like you skin soo that it still shows but like a sparkly and skin tone way. And last but not least wear a nice pink or red sparkly lip gloss to finish off the wonderful look. Hope it helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit score