Friday, November 27, 2009

12. TO LOOK YOUNGER, GET BANGS. I need to look older any tips?

I'm going to a concert Saturday and in two weeks, I'm going some1 where I need to be my age. I look like I'm 12 sadly. Maybe when I'm older I will like it but right now I don't. I'm nervous. I've got a few tips, but any hair tips? Or any extra tips?



12. TO LOOK YOUNGER, GET BANGS. I need to look older any tips?

putting my hair up makes me look older so try that..work on your eyes (eyeliner and mascara always work for me even some nice eyeshadow)..and your clothes should most likely be solid colors..dark colors..but dont bust a gothic type of thing. lol



12. TO LOOK YOUNGER, GET BANGS. I need to look older any tips?

make up works, email me with your eye color, skin color, hair color and some other details to my name with yahoo.com and i can try and help!



12. TO LOOK YOUNGER, GET BANGS. I need to look older any tips?

putting your hair up makes a girl look older, but might not be appropriate for a concert



12. TO LOOK YOUNGER, GET BANGS. I need to look older any tips?

Definitly makeup and older looking clothing



12. TO LOOK YOUNGER, GET BANGS. I need to look older any tips?

Make up, a new hair cut, and mature looking clothing. That should help.



12. TO LOOK YOUNGER, GET BANGS. I need to look older any tips?

If you are of age then why are you nervous! Surely you have some form of identification proving your real age. The only hair tip i have is for you to cut it off. Most young girls do not have short sassy hairstyles with highlights or some type of color. Don't forget to wear heels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit score