Friday, November 27, 2009

Tips for thick, damaged, out of control hair?

My hair looks exactly like Stacy's hair in Fast Times at Ridgemont High. If you don't know what I'm talking about, watch this little thing I found on youtube real quick.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bvNzjf36...



I've dyed it many times, straighten it every day, and tease it occasionally.



What are some ways I can make it smoother and shinier?



Tips for thick, damaged, out of control hair?

use all salon prouducts. use BIOSILK Therapy before you straighten you hair. and go to a salon and get them to thin it out a bit, and also asked them for a good deep conditioning treatment. mine was like that. but now mines healthy has can be and everymorning i blow dry and straighten. you would never guess. lol



Tips for thick, damaged, out of control hair?

vo5 hot oil treatments and aussie 3 min hair makeover and straighten it with a chi flat iron theyre the hottest so they work really well



Tips for thick, damaged, out of control hair?

Don't dye it, straighten it everyday, and tease it. I straightened my hair every day for almost a year and I ended up screwing my hair up. It's so brittle now that if I get split ends, they break off easily. Every time you do one of the 3 things you mentioned, you break down your hair and make it fragile. Leave you hair be and condition it a lot. I seriously lost 3 inches on my hair length that year from breakage. It's no fun getting it cut really short and then having to grow it back. My dad even told me that I'd lose my hair if I kept at it for much longer. That scared me enough to stop completely. Now I save the straightener for very special occasions or days when I run out of hair gel. Condition it a LOT, especially if you don't want to quit doing the 3 things you've been doing to your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit score