Friday, November 27, 2009

Which do people respect more? Purple tipping hair?

I am thinking of dying the tip of my hair purple and my tipping my bang. I am Asian and 5閳?. The other day I have a presentation and I come across as "cute". I am 18! I don閳ユ獩 want to be cute. I just want to express myself. I also have gray contact but people it blue ( it make feel like I am trying to be a wannabe. I want to come across as more assertive and intelligent. Do u think I should do it? I also get the feeling that I will be looked at differently. Next year I will have the job of Executive officer of Diversity at my college. I don閳ユ獩 want to come off as cute but I don閳ユ獩 want to be a weird person holding a position. But I don閳ユ獩 want my opinion put aside because of my "cuteness" I also have high squeaky- should I change the way I talk?



I kind of know I want to do it, just because I am not afraid of standing out. Diversity is originally.



Opinion would be nice? Anyone wants to post?



Anyone have an opinion?



Which do people respect more? Purple tipping hair?

Purple hair is not perceived as mature and intelligent. It gives the impression that you are a teenager looking to get attention. If you want to look more professional and assertive, dress up in some nice clothes, wear makeup and get a more sophisticated hairstyle. Outrageous hair colors that make people want to avoid you are not the answer.



Which do people respect more? Purple tipping hair?

Be yourself without the dye and without the voice change.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit score