Friday, November 27, 2009

How can i make my hair wavy? something like my avatar?

i really need some hair tips, please!



How can i make my hair wavy? something like my avatar?

put a french braid in it when it's wet. if you want it to be more wavy, put more braids in it! good luck



How can i make my hair wavy? something like my avatar?

I get my hair like that by showering before bed. I comb my hair and put product in it (mousse or something) and put my hair in a high ponytail on top of my head. When i wake up the pieces in teh pony tail are wavy and i let the pony tail down and liven it up using my fingers and a spray bottle of water. Looks SUPER cute!



How can i make my hair wavy? something like my avatar?

1. wash your hair



2. while your hair is still wet braid it up in about 20 little braids all over your head



3. go to sleep while it is like that



4.the next morning take the braids down and walla! your hair should be wavy



5. for great hold all day, spray your favorite hair spray lightly over your new waves!!!



ENJOY!!!!



How can i make my hair wavy? something like my avatar?

here is what I used to do:



Shower or soak your hair



Comb it and then braid it into about 6 braids and secure them with scrunchies.



Go to bed and then in the morning, untie your braids and comb with your fingers.



How can i make my hair wavy? something like my avatar?

Four big braids at night would help your wavy wanting hair style



make sure you brush the hair 50-100 strokes dampen hair with water braid hair to the end secure end of braids w/scrunches help tie hair up or put a loose night cap on they have them at the dollar store. or a beauty supplie store. Depending on the condition of the hair you may need a little shine. sebastine has the best products for hair and my hair is my beauty so i would suggest sebastian for the best results



How can i make my hair wavy? something like my avatar?

I try have the same problem, what usually works for me is



1- take a shower before you go to bed



2- braid your hair in a bunch of small braids(try to make them kinda even so one side wont be wavier than the other)



3-in the morning use some lightweight mousse or gel and rub it into all of your braids (not to much tho)



4- let it dry most of the way (you might need anti-frizz stuff i usually do)



5-when the braids are pretty much dry (just a little damp) take them out and carefully undo them



6-style it how you like, you may want to use scrunching gel and scrunch it a little more



hope this works, it usually works for me.



Good Luck!



How can i make my hair wavy? something like my avatar?

everone already answered it.



well, i was gonna say braids but they took my idea.



lol



good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit score