Saturday, November 28, 2009

My hair won't hold curls no matter what i try. any tips?

I was born with naturally black, curly hair, but it has straightened out in the past 10 years. I can't seem to get my hair to hold a curl from a curling iron no matter what. Does it have to do with the texture of my hair?



I shampoo and condition every day. I've dyed my hair 3 or 4 times, but nothing damaging. I also use a light leave in spray conditioner (infusium 23). How can i make it curl? It works for a little while with overnight wet curlers, but i need to know if i can make it work with a curling iron. Help? I love curls, and i can't do much anything else =\



My hair won't hold curls no matter what i try. any tips?

I have the same problem. Get a light perm = it helps to hold the curl when you use either tongs or rollers.



My hair won't hold curls no matter what i try. any tips?

I know it sounds gross but the best way to hold curls is to have a couple days of hair oil in it. If you can't stand to go a day without shampooing you at least need to hold off on the conditioner. The conditioner is a curling irons enemy. There is also the Curling products in the store. I personally haven't tried any but they might be worth a shot.



My hair won't hold curls no matter what i try. any tips?

You're going to have to get a perm - it's the only way. That's what my friend did and it's lasted already for 3 months.



My hair won't hold curls no matter what i try. any tips?

Try straightening it with a hair straightener - trust me. I use GHD, also I wear a shower cap too to hold i the curls hwne I'm round the house!



My hair won't hold curls no matter what i try. any tips?

Try getting a light perm.



My hair is pretty hopeless when it come to curls - fine and thin. If I use hot rollers in the morning, I can usually keep the ends curled under for the day; but if it's humid, I might as well forget about it. I got a body perm for a few years in highschool/college and it held curls much better. I could get wavy hair by scrunching it wet, but I could still do the straight look. It was much easier to style.



My hair won't hold curls no matter what i try. any tips?

I'm not sure my hair won't keep a curl even with maxuimum hold hair spray. You could try gettin a perm.



My hair won't hold curls no matter what i try. any tips?

My hair has trouble keeping its curls too and it is wavy and I can scrunch it that much. What I do is, I shampoo and use a good conditioner to keep the hair healthy. Then I use a little styling mousse (golf ball size) and put it in the hair from roots to tip. Comb through it to distribute the mousse evenly. The blowdry the hair using a nozzle, it helps the hair be in control. Once its dry, spray you hair with fixing hair spray (extra-hold is good for this) then let you hair dry. After its dry, separate it in 5 sections (1 top, 1left side, 1 right side, 1 back-left side, 1back-right side). Take the time to curl your hair with the curling iron by taking 1inch large strands of hair. after you've curled it all, put hairspray everywhere again and let it dry. once its dry, run your fingers through your hair gently to relax the curls a bit and make them look natural. Thats how I do it all the time and it works great. Try this website trick, it might help you!



My hair won't hold curls no matter what i try. any tips?

First of all heated hair appliances will not make curls last no longer than a few minutes.



The best way is using the plastic magnetic curlers with the smooth barrel with setting lotion. Your curls will last until you roll it back up at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit score