Friday, November 27, 2009

I am having a hard time growing out my hair long..how can i actually maintain a long hair and i am a

tempted to cut it... i have thick and wavy hair,, tips for that long shiny hair..



I am having a hard time growing out my hair long..how can i actually maintain a long hair and i am always?

Just get your hair trimmed every month, this way you'll prevent split-ends. Allow it to grow naturally and use the right shampoo and conditioner, Id recommend something like Garnier.



I am having a hard time growing out my hair long..how can i actually maintain a long hair and i am always?

Use Garnier Fructese Length and Strength shampoo and conditioner. Only apply conditioner to the ends of your hair. If your hair is very damaged, use the Pantene Pro.V Restoratives line.



Just remember that its just hair. It will eventually grow back. If you get tempted to cut it make sure its not an emotional reaction to some event, doing anything in the heat of the moment is something you will defiantly regret.



Decide if you are just holding on to the hair to have long hair, or if it really looks good. Go to a stylist and ask them what hair cut/style would look best on you, you don't have to do it but its nice to know.



I had very long hair that was also very thick. In march I cut most of it off because it was damaged and did not look good on me. I am much happier with my shorter style now. But I always think about growing it out.



Take care of your long hair if you want to keep it. Its much harder to keep long hair healthy than it is to keep shorter hair healthy.



Hair grows, so nothing is permanent. Hope that helps.



I am having a hard time growing out my hair long..how can i actually maintain a long hair and i am always?

Natural homemade remedies-Do Hot oil massage,



protien treatment and put fruit pack



once in a week for a healthy hair growth --- read all about it --



http://geebal.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit score